The instrument of this series is a small hand-held 3 1/2 digital multimeter. Stable, highly reliable and anti-drop performance. It is provided with a LCD display of 15 mm height for clear reading. The circuit design takes LSI double integral A/D converter as its core under the protection of an overload protection circuit, making it a superior and handy instrument. It can be used to measure DC and AC voltage, DC current, resistance, battery voltage, diodes and forin-circuit continuity test.
- Operating environment and condition: 600V CAT III, pollution grade: II.
- Elevation < 2000m
- Environment temperature and humidity: 0~40℃,<80% RH
(do not use meter when temperature < 10℃)
- Storage temperature and humidity:-10~60℃,<70% RH
(remove the battery)
- Temperature coefficient: 0.1 x Accuracy/℃(<18℃ or >28℃)
- The maximum allowable voltage between measurement end and ground: 600V DC or 600V AC RMS
- Fuse Protection:
grade mA: FF400mA H 600V 10KA
grade 10A: FF 10A H 600V 10KA
- Sampling rate: about 3 times/s
- Display:3 ¾ bits of digit LCD display(4000 counts).
- Over-range indication: LCD will show “OL”
- Low Battery Indication: When battery voltage is lower than the normal operating voltage,” “will shown on the LCD display.
- Input polarity indication: automatically displays”-“symbol.
- Power supply: AAA1.5Vx2 batteries.
- Dimension(LxWxH): 150mmx74mmx45mm
- Weight: about 220g.
- Display: 2000 counts
- Diode: 2.7V
- Continuity Buzzer: <50Ω
- Data hold
- Low Battery Display